Price And Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 2.50 - 20.00 INR/Set
- 2-5 Unit Per Month
- 1-2 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Africa, Middle East
- All India
- An ISO-9001-2015,14001-2015, 45001-2018, 22000-2018,MSME & NSIC Certified Company
We are manufacturer and supplier of compact Effluent Treatment Plant. Compact ETP Plant is one type of waste water treatment method which is particularly designed to purify industrial waste water for its reuse and it's aim is to release safe water to environment from the harmful effect caused by the effluent. Industrial effluents contain various materials, depending on the industry. Some effluents contain oils and grease, and some contain toxic materials (e.g., cyanide). Effluents from food and beverage factories contain degradable organic pollutants. Since industrial waste water contains a diversity of impurities and therefore specific treatment technology called compact ETP is required. The compact ETP Plant works at various levels and involves various physical, chemical, biological and membrane processes to treat waste water from different industrial sectors like chemicals, drugs, pharmaceutical, refineries, dairy, ready mix plants & textile, etc.
Shiva Global Environmental Pvt. Ltd. Has a good practice guide which majorly deals with improvising the overall performance of the sewage or waste treatment plant to further minimize the overall operating costs which can also help decrease the environmental pollution. Most companies which operate these ETP Water Plant to minimize the prospective for pollution of receiving waters and to act in accordance with the discharge consent circumstances.
Our effluent treatment plant is suitable for below mentioned areas:
1) It is also used for Dying OR Bleaching processes, tanneries, for the purpose of laundry in the Textile Industry.
2) It has usage for Oily waste water in the automobile sector and refineries.
3) It is also used in the Paper & pulp Industry and also in the Leather Industry.
4) It has usage in the Engineering unit & forging unit.
5) It has wide use in pharmaceutical & food industries.
1) It comes with feature like less operation cost and almost negligible maintenance or repair cost.
2) It is simple and hassle free to Upgrade.
3) It is quite operator friendly i.e. it doesn't require extensive technical knowledge.
4) The Technology has been approved by CPCB widely known as Central Pollution Control Board.
5) It is Appropriate for CDM advantage.
Compact Effluent Treatment Plant Advantages:
1) These plants are completely integrated in such a way that they have an zero discharge system.
2) It generally make entire use of the condensate water.
3) There is No Scaling & Foam formation in the evaporator.
4) The By Product or resultant is a marketable product in most of the cases.
5) There is No Scaling & Foam formation in the evaporator.
Compact Effluent Treatment Plant Technical Specification:
Minimum Order Quantity
Prefabricated,Containerized Plug & Play,Completes Civil work with Installation
Industrial Application, Institutional
Wastewater Treatment Plant,Sewage Treatment Plant,Drinking Water Treatment Plant,Effluent Treatment Plant
Feed Flow Rate (cubic-meter/day)
0 - 50 m3/day
Clarifier,Mixed Bed Bio Reactor,Bio Tower,Fluidized Aerated Reactor
Impurities to be removed
Colour,pH,Turbidity,Dissolved Minerals,TDS,Oil and Grease
Municipal Sewage,Commercial Waste Water,Industrial Effluent
Pharmaceutical Industry,Slaughter House,Dairy Industry,Automobile,Sugar Industry,Leather Industry,Paper Mills,Distillery,Chemical/Petroleum Industry
Secondary Treatment,Tertiary Treatment,Primary Treatment,Preliminary Treatment,Disinfection
Air Blower Power (kW)