Price And Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 2850000 INR/Unit
- 1 Unit Per Month
- 1 Week
- All India
Zero Liquid Discharge System lies in industrial waste-water treatment procedures developed to entirely deplete all liquid emission from the industrial installation. A zero liquid discharge is an activity that is advantageous to municipal and industrial governing bodies as well as to the environment because it is cost efficient and needs and no liquid effluent. ZLD systems utilize the most precocious waste-water treatment applications to sublimate and recycle nearly all of the waste-water bring forth.
Proffered Zero Liquid Discharge System is highly beneficial for industrial as well as municipal organizations. Equally helpful for the environment, the system saves money without the residual of effluent, or discharge. The technology of the plant run into discharge and water reuse requirements. This advanced technique includes reverse osmosis, ultra-filtration, crystallization and fractional electrode-ionization.
Zero liquid discharge technologies to assist industry meet discharge and water reuse demands, enabling enterprise to:
- Run into demanding cooling tower blow-down and flue gas desulfurization (FGD) discharge standards.
- Recover and treat precious products from waste streams.
- Finer management in process water.
Applications : Zero Liquid Discharge Solutions- needs and usages can be attained with multiple activities of the following:
- Reverse Osmosis System
- Ultra Filtration System
- Evaporation System
- Sea Water RO System for High TDS
ZLD Crystallizers Features:
- Our patented produced water evaporators are effectual in treating SAGD made water and once-through steam generator (OTSG) blow-down.
- Skid-mounted, totally packaged systems, which include auxiliary instrumentality and controls for simplicity of installation.
- Configured to retrieve specific waste stream salts for precious product recovery.
- Uncomplicated color graphic controls and an automated wash system to insure simplicity of operation.
- Minimum energy intake with mechanical vapor re-compression
- Steam vapor recycling espouses (MVR) technology.
Leveraging our rich industry experience, we bring forth Zero Water Discharge services to our revered customers. These services are aimed at devising cost effective methods for the effective recycle of industrial waste water. Our professionals suggest cost effective methods to enable the same and oversee the implementation process till the end. Customers are reasonably charged for these services.
- Advantages: Zero Discharge
- Low Investment
- Low Running Costs
- Automatic Control
- Application: Factory , Airport etc.
Minimum Order Quantity
Zero Liquid Discharge wastewater
Municipal Sewage,Industrial Effluent,Commercial Waste Water
Preliminary Treatment,Tertiary Treatment,Disinfection,Secondary Treatment,Primary Treatment
Completes Civil work with Installation,Prefabricated,Containerized Plug & Play
Disc-tube Module Components
Anti-fouling and low cost