Price And Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 1 Unit Per Month
- 1 Week
- All India
UV water purifiers are the water purifying filters, which use ultra-violet light for killing all bacterias, protozoa, germs, cysts, etc. in water. On the letter-perfect is an image of a cutout Ultraviolet Water Purifier System screening its interiors. The arrows display the way of flow of the water upwards and go through the UV bulb. Water should always make a flow upwards in a UV filter so as to make sure that there are no air pouches and that the region around the UV bulb is occupied with water. There should be a safety execution in UV water filters so that electricity does not turn up, if there is no water close to the UV purifier bulb. The function of UV water purifier is to kill the baneful microorganisms such as viruses and bacteria in the drinking water while it flows close to the UV lamp. With a Point of Usages of UV sterilizers you will have the harmony of mind that the water is properly cleaned prior to consumption.
How Do UV water purifiers work ?
Ultraviolet Water Purifier System functions by having Ultraviolet rays that perforate the cells of viruses and bacteria by destructing their power to reproduce. Without this power, these beings cannot get multiplied and finally die.
UV water purifiers incorporate the simplex but very effectual procedure, with the UV water apparatus light killing up to 99.99% of germs in water. The normal Ultraviolet Water Purifier System for a factor of use drinking water purifiers in the kitchen, will utilize about the same quantity of energy as the 40 watt light bulb. It is manageable to link the UV water purifiers to the inverters or UPS, so that these can be functioned even when there is no electric provision. The difficulty with Ultraviolet Water Purifier System is that it kills the germs but its gatherings remain in the water. RO water purifiers sublimate water by totally withdrawing the smallest of bacterias and germs from the water.
The benefits :
- Efficacious Demolishes 99.99% of microorganisms
- Free of chemicals no pernicious chemicals need to be added
- Environment Friendly Go green! UV filters are the environment-friendly secondaries to chlorine disinfection with no disinfection byproducts.
- Fundamentally trouble-free once set up, annual service is normally all that is needed.
- Dependable works day and night, 24/7, systematically keeping water safe.
- Harmless no management of chemicals.
- Clean no soiled parts to discard of
- Quick Procedure water flows via the system without demand for reaction times or holding tanks.
- More effectual than chloramines or chlorine particularly on some water featured cysts
- Low energy utilization reduced electrical needs
- Conserves water The UV cleaning procedure does not waste the water.
- Taste and smell Chemical disinfection techniques (such as chlorine) modify the odor and taste of water and make byproducts, but UV filters do
Minimum Order Quantity
Capacity Inlet Flow Rate (cubic meter/hour)
50 L/Hour,60 L/Hour,90 L/Hour,80 L/Hour,70 L/Hour
Borewell Water,Industrial Effluent,River Water,Municipal Sewage
Containerized Plug & Play,Prefabricated,Completes Civil work with Installation
Material of Construction
PP,PVC,MS,Stainless Steel,Carbon Steel
100 ~ 120V 220 ~ 240V 50/60Hz
Max. Working Pressure